Aug 7, 2013


Helllooo!
 
Well ladies and gentlemen we are getting pretty busy around here, well trying to! We have had 3 new investigators and all of them were dropped after the first lesson....bummer. I think people only want us back to teach so that they can convert us! haha makes me laugh a little bit but hey I am getting some experience anyway that I can! And my testimony has been strengthened in so many ways because you have to be strong when other people are trying to bash on what you believe! But what has kept me real strong is when times get pretty tough and people wont listen I say (in my head of course) "its ok! in the end, WE win!" haha it makes me laugh but really it helps with keeping on with the work!
 
I went to an Indian Festival to meet up with some members and it was so cool! oh goodness they we all dressed up so cool! Really they were dancing and we visited with some members while dances were going on. We went up there to have a meeting and we got a little bit of stuff done but not that much! the members told us that they were just camping and a whole festival was going on when we got there! haha but my companion loved it and she said that it was the first one she has been to her whole mission!
 
Well lovely people! I love you all and I hope that you have a great week! sorry I don't say much but typing takes me a good hour to type one line....haha I should have spent more time on facebook when I was younger..just playing! love you all! bye bye now!
 
Love, Sister Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment