Dec 15, 2014

Christmas Conference :)

What a wonderful week. We had a Christmas conference with the north side of the mission and my favorite part of the whole thing was being able to sing Christmas hymns with all of the missionaries. The spirit just filled the room! I love this time of the year and I am grateful to be a missionary. 
 
I was able to bear my testimony as well, as one of the departing missionaries. I feel like I have changed since I have been out here and I am grateful for the small changes that I have made, but I am also grateful for the desire to continue to change and become better. My mission has given me the understanding and the importance of change. I don't want to remain the same. I want to continue to progress. 
 
Our APs texted me a scripture this last week and it I thought that it was just great! It is found in Moroni 8:3 " I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end." The end is not going to come with the ending of my mission. I will continue to prepare after, so that continual change will be a habit in my life. 
 
I love you all and I am grateful for your emails. Be safe :) 
 
Love, Sister Alisha Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment