Dec 1, 2014

Thanksgiving!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving:)
 
We were challenged by the stake presidency to tell the people around you what you are grateful for, so everyone, these are the things that I am grateful for:
 
I am grateful for the atonement. What an amazing gift that we have been given to better ourselves and to develop a relationship with God, our Savior, and those around us.
 
I am grateful for my family. I get to be with them forever! They are my best friends and I know that they were given to me for a reason.
 
I am grateful for missionary work. I would not be the same if I didn't come on my mission. I know that the principles that we teach to those around us are true.
 
I am grateful for wonderful members who live the standards of the gospel and try to share it with others. I love walking into members homes and feeling like I am in my own! I love feeling the spirit there.
 
Lastly, I am grateful for my companions. All of them! they have taught me things that I will remember for the rest of my life and I am so grateful for the friendships that we have developed out here!!
 
Everyone, life is so good. I couldn't tell you that enough :) I love you all and I hope that you all think of things that you are thankful for :)
 
Love, Sister Alisha Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment