Sep 3, 2013

Baptismal date yo!


Baaaa where to begin!
 
Well we went tracting with one of our members....it was her idea and I guess that she loves it! haha it was funny because the first house that we went to the guys opened the door like a tiny bit and looked at us (I mean it was awkward because he yelled at us from a tiny crack) weirdo man haha but he yelled something about how we are a cult and that his family will not talk to people that are from a cult and then slammed the door as best as he could....haha I died! Way to start off tracting! Sister Jones is so funny and we just went to the next house! Oh joke is on those people because when they do that it gives me strength to go to the next house because it makes me laugh pretty hard inside.
 
Ardicia has a baptismal date everybody! She is the greatest and the last lesson that we had with her was so powerful! Oh my goodness and then she tells us about how she talks with her family about how her life has changed since we showed up and boy she is a rock. We are going back to teach tomorrow! I love that lady. She takes care of her two handicapped grandchildren during the days and she is just the woman (like the man) haha
 
Well life is good here in elgin! I love the gospel and I have noticed how much it really does for us in our life. I guess it took me to go on a mission to really see that. I know that if we continually try to live the doctrine of Christ then we will be blessed and we will become perfected! I mean I want be perfect! haha
 
I love you all! have a good week:)
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment