Sep 16, 2013

OK is the place to be!


Hello everybody!
 
We had a wonderful week :) really yesterday was probably just the best day ever. Ardecia came to church and all of the meetings were just perfect. Our new senior missionaries spoke in church and they did such a great job and they talked about prayer! Amazing people. They have already jumped in and they are trying to bring the branch together because we have two different cultures here! I love them. In Sunday School we talked about repentance and it was just a great discussion with everyone in there. Then the best part was Relief Society! It was about the "no empty chairs" talk and how when we get to heaven we don't want any empty chairs and it was just so powerful!!
 
In Relief Society we had to draw a picture of our family and Ardecia was sitting right next to me and so goes to pick out a crayon and says, "well my family is brown, and so I will get brown." I then picked up a white crayon and looked at my white paper and said, "I don't think this is going to work out" and she busted! Oh goodness she thought it was so funny and she was just trying to keep it in! Thank you for laughing at my jokes lady! haha
 
This week was great! I hope that all of you are doing good! Share the gospel with everyone....NO EMPTY CHAIRS!
 
Give em heaven:)
 
Alisha  

No comments:

Post a Comment