Feb 3, 2014

Staying a 4th in the 3rd ward!

Hello Everyone:)
 
I get the wonderful opportunity to stay in the 3rd ward :) And there will wonderful miracles to come :) Sister Neff is leaving to Stillwater and going to serve on campus so that will be great for her! The campus up there is so pretty and I hear that it is a wonderful area to serve! My new companion is Sister Tutuasi and I have seen her around a little bit but it will be great to get to know her :)
 
This past week was a little slow, but it is ok because this coming week should pick right back up! We have set appointments and those things are the best! Being busy is the best! haha we had a wonderful appointment with a former investigator, Denise, on Saturday and she is just so sweet :) we taught her the Plan of Salvation and it really meant a lot to her because she wants her daughters to be raised Christian but her husband is Muslim and that is really hard for her. She is just a great mother and she is trying to do her best :)
 
One thing that Denise said to me was that she has "angels". I agree. I know that people are put into our lives for a reason :) Different people have really helped me out when I really needed it and I am very grateful for those people, and I would refer to them as angels :) Denise was really emotional about her angels and it just made me think about how Heavenly Father really loves us and He won't ever leave us alone :)
 
I hope you all have a great week :) Be grateful for snowplows because they don't believe in them here and so the roads are ice skating rinks :)
 
I LOVE YOU ALL :)
 
peace and blessings,
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment