Mar 24, 2014

Moore 1st East

HEY EVERYONE
Practical Joke Level: 100 - Telling me that I am going to Norman (OU) and then calling me on Tuesday (day before transfers) and telling me that I am opening an area instead...who just does that? haha

So we are opening an area in Moore, OK!! WOOO! We have been really trying to see as many members as we can in the area and then we knock around their houses. So we have been knocking for a good portion of the time that we have been here! But the work will pick up as we grow a relationship with the members! We have a lot of people that were greatly affected by the tornado and almost every house we knock on will tell us a story about how their house is still standing or their experience in the tornado. It is so cool to see their faith. Oh goodness we will see miracles in this area and I am so excited to serve here, especially during the upcoming tornado season!

I learned something about charity this week. I think that a fruit of charity is respect. I think about how we are compared to the dust of the earth and this ALL POWERFUL BEING loves us more than we can even understand but still sometimes we treat our fellow "dust of the earth" friends poorly. Think about that?? haha just dust particles fighting down here! haha It was a cool thing I thought about this week.

I hope you are all being safe. Love you:)

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T tell you what it means to me"
Peace and blessings

LOVE Alisha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment