Apr 28, 2014

Moore and Moore

Hey ya crazies! haha 

I am staying in Moore! ya man. It is pretty great here! I have it good :) 

So this week... well, we have been doing so much finding that I wouldn't mind if I never knocked on a door again. haha Optimistic over here. I am just kidding though, because finding people is the best! And we have been blessed with miracles! The zone leaders gave us a referral on Friday and we went to go visit them. His name is Hector. I call him Hector Zaroni, even though that is not his name. :) Anywho, we went over to his home and him and his wife were out on their front porch and we talked to them and Hector has been reading the Book of Mormon, so we invited him to keep reading. :) 

Another cool porch story, we were knocking and a man named Paul Gray answered the door and refused to pray with us. He thinks that religion is the reason why the world is going downhill because everyone is fighting all the time. He told us that when Christ set up the gospel everyone was the same but now people are lost....thanks to inspired questions about the truth being restored, he invited us back to teach him! MIRACLE

Last porch story. We found Kim knocking a little while back and we gave her a Book of Mormon. We had set up an appointment, but she had to cancel. We went to go check on her Saturday night and she has read 7 chapters!! We are meeting with her on wednesday:) 

Cool miracles huh? All on porches. Next step is getting inside:) 

I learned a lot about obedience this last week and something that really stuck out to me was the reason why we are obedient. I mean, ask yourself - why you are obedient? It was honestly hard for me to answer. But the most ideal motivation behind obedience would be because you love the Lord and want to serve him! I just like the blessings I get....which isn't bad but that makes me sounds like a big ol jerk. haha so I will working on changing that:) 

Love you all, keep it real. Be safe. 

LOVE, Alisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment