Jun 9, 2014

Moore Miracles :)

I get the chance to stay in Moore for another transfer! Yeah! Sister Swensen will be going down to Texas and I will be getting Sister Hamm! 

The greatest experience happened this week! I think I have told you all about Paul? We found him knocking. We have seen his heart change and it has been so wonderful to see. He knew that transfers were coming up so he offered to take me and Sister Swensen to Red Lobster (deal, man!) haha and so that is what we did on Tuesday! It was such a cool thing because he just thanked us over and over again for putting his life back on course and how he is going to try harder in his marriage! He has been studying everyday and He can tell that his relationship with God has been strengthened! At the end he shook our hands and told us that we have saved his life. Such a cool man. I am grateful for the chance to meet him because I know that every contact doesn't turn out at baptism but that doesn't mean that it was unsuccessful. Paul will not get baptized because his wife doesn't agree with that, and he wants to make her happy. But he has changed, and that is what is important! Baptism can come later :) 

I love you all and I hope that you have a great week :) 

Love, Alisha

The District

No comments:

Post a Comment