Jul 22, 2013

Everything's OK in OK


Ok people! things are going pretty good! We have this family investigating the church and boy they are amazing! Their name is the Whites and they have a seven year old daughter. They came to church yesterday and we will teach them tomorrow! This is like my first lesson though! And I have to take the lead. I can do it!
 
We do service at the library on Thursday and we use this plastic wrap stuff to wrap the books! Man I am going to be a pro present wrapper when I get home! But it is a lot of fun because the librarian just talks to us all day long and she has talked about us to people! what a lady, I think she is Baptist! like most of the people here! at least she likes us.
 
A lot of people here are satisfied with how their lives are going so they aren't really looking for anything new in their life. Hello people!! haha agency. Its ok we are just planting those seeds!
 
The members are great and we have about 3 to 4 dinners every week. poor elders don't get any.. haha don't feel too bad though. The members are the best and they are trying to find people for us to teach! they are great!
 
I love you all so very much and I am doing good and you are in my prayers!
 
Peace and blessings y'all!
 
Love, Sister Nielsen


The sister in pink is Sister Johnson, Alisha's companion. I'm not sure who the third sister is, I can't zoom in far enough to read her name tag! :)


They have some pretty nice digs - granite countertop, tile floors, etc. - not too shabby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment