Jul 11, 2013

Sister Nielsen arrives in Oklahoma

On Tuesday morning (July 9th) we got to talk to Alisha; she called while she was at the Salt Lake International Airport waiting to board her flight to Oklahoma City. It was great to hear her voice and get an update on how things are going. She said there were 21 missionaries flying out to OKC, six were sisters. She is excited to get to work in Oklahoma.

Later in the afternoon we got a short e-mail from her including a photo of her with her mission president and his wife. I laugh every time I look at this picture. Not very many people can make Alisha look short (she is almost six feet tall). I've got to find out how tall President Walkenhorst is - I'm guessing at least 6'10." I'll bet he is the tallest mission president in the church! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment