Jan 13, 2014

January in Oklahoma

Hello!
 
This week we were blessed with miracles upon miracles! We have been really busy and this next week is promising! I am excited for the people that we have appointments with!
 
Yesterday we had ward conference and it was so good! It was really focused on the goals that the stake has for 2014! They are getting down to business! In the last hour we talked about how we must first convert ourselves before we can convert others and then it was open to people to tell about things that have been really hard for them in their lives and how they have overcome it through faith and how they are blessed. One man stood up and told us that Jesus went through a lot so we are going to go through a lot. I think Elder Holland talked about "going through our own Gethsemanes" I believe that 100%. No one is going to make it through their life without their faith being tested!
 
GRAND NEWS!! Remember Ardecia from my first area?? Well, she has a baptismal date on my 7 month mark!! She is wanting to get baptised next Sunday! I am so happy for her so please include that in your prayers! She is such a cool lady!!
 
I love you all and I hope that your week is filled with blessings that you notice :) My new years goal was to account for a miracle everyday and I can't even tell you how much happier I have been :) He loves us!!
 
Have a great week :)
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment