Jan 6, 2014

First week of 2014 :)

Hello Everybody!
 
This week was kind of crazy. Sister Neff hurt her back on P-day so she couldn't sit or stand for very long. It was very hard for me because being in the apartment makes me go crazy! haha I can't even explain the feeling! I just get stir crazy! haha whatever that means! But instead of staying inside we went on splits and Sister Neff went to an older single lady's while another member came out with me to do missionary work. This happened for two days and I am so grateful for wonderful members that will help out with missionary work :) Also staying in the apartment we made calls like crazy and we have a lot of set appointments this week and I am really excited!! The Lord provides, my friends.
 
We had the glorious opportunity to go to the temple on Friday for an STM (specialized training meeting). We got special permission from President because the temple is in our area and he let us go! Oh goodness I am grateful for the peace that you feel in the temple. You can't feel it anywhere else and I am grateful that we have those places on this earth that we can go to to seek comfort. :)
 
Also, at this STM meeting I was picked to bear my testimony about my conversion and I was very grateful for the opportunity because I love bearing my testimony. It just scares me in front of a whole lot of people! haha But I was happy to tell them what I believe and why I feel that way :) I was born into this gospel but I still have my own conversion story and so do all of you! So this week think about that! When did you come to know that this church was true??
 
I love you all stay safe and warm. :)
 
Funny thing real fast!! We went to dinner and the oldest boy (who happens to be 9) says "hey, look it's the prophets and the girls!" haha
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment