May 19, 2014

"All you need is love"

hello! 

This week was great! I had the chance to speak in sacrament meeting yesterday and it is still really hard for me. But I always feel like I get a lot out of speaking, so I am pretty grateful for it but don't sign me up for a little while :) 

This week was pretty great and we had the chance to experience many miracles! The best (not to compare miracles here) was when we went over to a less-active's house named Abby. Such a cool lady and she is super smart because she is a licensed counselor and all that jazz, so she gives us a lot of advice. The reason that she is less active is because she has two autistic children which makes church difficult. Well we went over this last Saturday and we were sitting on her patio and she just came out and said that she will be going to church next week!! WHAT?!?! haha she was offended a little while back and so she didn't show signs of coming back but she recently had surgery on her throat and through some experiences she and her ex husband want to come to church! oh man, it was the coolest thing ever because that is all we talked about! Her change of heart. 

So my talk this week was given on President Monson's talk on Love- the essence of the Gospel. It was great because honestly this is my whole testimony. The Gospel is based on LOVE. Love is the driving force behind the Gospel because Heavenly Father loved and still loves us so much that He provided us a way to return to Him and He is continuing to provide a way! I am grateful that He loves us enough that He has given us the fullness of truth here on earth today! WE ARE BLESSED! 

I hope you all have a great week! I LOVE you all! Stay classy. 

Sister Alisha Nielsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment