May 12, 2014

I have the greatest family ever.

Hey there. 

Happy Mother's Day. 

I was graced to be able to chat with the coolest family on the planet, which happens to be my family haha it was great to talk to you fellas and especially to my homie Elder Ethan Nielsen. haha really, though. I am grateful for my opportunity to be able to be with my family forever :) Mom, I hope that you had a great Mother's Day! 

This week was full of service and it was so great! We were able to help BB and her family (investigators) sand a room and we will be painting it this week. Oh my, is sanding hard work! haha I thought that my arms were going to fall off. But I was grateful for the chance to serve! Bobbie and her family are so great we have only been able to teach them a little bit but when we do teach them they have a desire to learn. We committed them to read from the Book of Mormon last week and hopefully we will be able to set up a church tour to help them get to church next week! They are really great! 

Yesterday I was studying about motherhood. Mothers day celebrated as a missionary by studying motherhood. I was studying and the first thing that came to my mind was the Stripling Warriors and their mothers. They had faith in the Lord because their mothers taught them to. I mean think about it, if you were to have children that did not doubt that they were children of God and that He can provide and protect them, wouldn't that be the greatest blessing of all? I think so. To see that your children are "firm in the faith" and they are supported by their testimonies and nothing in the world will shake them. I think that would be a parent's greatest joy....but I am not parent, I just studied about motherhood. :) haha 

Good tidings to all of you. I love you guys! 

Love, Sister Nielsen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment