May 27, 2014

Happy Summer :)

Hello Everyone! 

This week was a little hard because we have decided to drop people and then we have been dropped by people that we would never want to drop. haha missionary work :) 

This week I have had some pretty great studies and honestly I think that studies could be one of my many favorite things about a mission! haha So this week I studied about our purpose, not just our purpose as missionaries but also as members of the church. I was reading Moses 1:39 "For behold, this is my work and my glory - to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." That is His purpose so He provided a way to get back to Him through the atonement. Christ was sent to "do His Father's will" and we are asked to follow Christ! We all have the same purpose, just different jobs :) Many of you probably knew that but Sister Nielsen over here, some times needs a little time to have things sink in :) Do missionary work people, haha or temple work! 2 Nephi 2:30 "I have none other object save it be the everlasting welfare of your souls." 

Have a great week everyone :) I love ya! 

Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment