Sep 29, 2014

TREKKIN'

HELLO :)
 
I have finished the Old Testament and I have almost finished the book of Luke. I also finished the Book of Mormon this week and I am working on the Doctrine and Covenants! I am so grateful for the chance that I have had to read and study! I am so grateful for the scriptures that we have know to read and learn from so that we can better understand God's will for us. I know that as we read we can better understand the example of Jesus Christ and how we can better follow Him.
 
I know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and wants the best for me. I feel like a better understanding of this has helped me with how I have changed the way that I view myself. I have really struggled (who doesn't) with some negative thoughts about myself but I can tell you that I am stronger now than I ever have been and that is because I know my Heavenly Father a little bit better than I used to. I know that He has given me my life to help me return to live with Him again. We all go through our individual trials and challenges, but He is trying to transform us into something that we couldn't be on our own.
 
We ran out of miles about on Friday. haha don't worry that was all me because I am the driver! haha so we walked to district meeting and it was the greatest thing in the world. The chapel is six miles away so we wore tennis shoes with our skirts and started along our trek! It took us about 2 hours to get there but it went by really fast because me and Sister Robison talked to whole time and that makes the journey a lot more enjoyable! haha but that night it was really funny to watch us trying to walk up the steps of our apartment! how weak could ya get! #sistermissionarylife
 
I love you all and I hope that you know God loves you too :)
 
Love, Sister Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment