Oct 20, 2014

October miracles :)

We had a wonderful miracle yesterday! We had stake conference and we were just getting ready to leave and an Elder walked up with a girl that I had never seen before. We started to talk to her and found out that she was investigating the church in Texas and is now living with her grandma in Harrah. We are going to meet with her this Wednesday! I think this meant so much to me because these last couple of weeks have been a little tough because the work has been slow. But because of the knowledge that I have gained from experiences that I have had out my mission I know that we can expect miracles as missionaries. Three weeks trying to find people to teach or getting in with formers has been rough but it was all worth it to be able to meet and teach Mariah. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knows us perfectly and knows exactly what we need to go through in order for us to progress.  
This one is for you family members. One thing that really has stuck out to me a lot from conference is being spiritually self reliant (I bet you know that because I bring it up all the time now!) haha but I want you to figure out what you know about the gospel and why you know it. Then if you just "believe" some things, try to develop that belief into a knowledge. AUSTIN AND EVAN. this will bless you as you grow up. I promise. Sometimes living where we do we sometimes get into a rut of believing things because that is what everyone else believes. I want you to know for yourself :) Be a better teenager than I was! I love you both.
I hope that you all have a wonderful week :) I love you all!
Shout out to my married bff :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL :)
Love, Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment