Dec 16, 2013

Hello Everybody:)
 
We got transfer call last night and honestly I thought that we were all staying together, but they told us that Sister Petersen is leaving...as soon as we hung up the phone we all cried! That was rough. especially a week before Christmas! Boy, I love that Sister with all of my heart and I know that we were companions for a reason :) haha we are not the most lady-like sister missinoaries you will ever find but with her I gained a better understanding of putting your personality in missionary work :)
 
This week was wonderful :) I really learned the importance of effective studies and I have learned so much! I know that this gospel is true and when I learn more and more about it I just want to share it with people and just shake them!! This is what you need people! haha but I control myself! This week I studied about the Atonement and how we are "unconditionally" saved from physical death so we will all be resurrected, but we are "conditionally" saved from spiritual death. Those conditions are if we choose to have faith and accept Christ into our lives and to repent!
 
We get to do more service for the salvation army this week and I love it :) We get to put together presents for kids and it is just the best feeling ever :) I probably want to be Santa when I grow up :) haha
 
I love you all and I hope that you have a great week :) Really, you all are the best :) It's such a blessing that I have you all in my life :)
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment