Dec 9, 2013

SNOW!

Alright folks! We got a lot of snow! Due to the weather we were grounded a lot this week and that makes doing the work hard. Also, on top of that we were in the car the other day and the Elders were driving and they were going too fast and took a turn which spun us and we ran into a curb pretty hard. That was no fun but we are lucky that no one got really hurt and that there wasn't anyone really close by. But due to hitting the curb it messed up our tire pretty bad and now we don't have a car to drive. So walking will be the way of transportation until it gets fixed! Hopefully it warms up soon!
 
One day while we were grounded we looked in our area book and decided to call formers! We got 3 appointments set up! WOOO! One of the appointments was yesterday and it was with a Nigerian family and there were about 10 people living in one house! Crazy! They had 3 little girls and they were amazed with my hair! haha I was sitting on the ground and they would slowly walk up to me and touch it and run away! haha I guess they havent seen blonde hair a whole lot! haha it made me laugh and they were cute! Hopefully we will get back to teach them, they said they were super busy due to school! No one is too busy for the gospel bros! haha
 
I am almost finished with Numbers in the Old Testament and oh goodness, it is hard to understand. it is like really a rule book. haha I am almost through the real tough part but I am learning so much. My whole mission has taught me a lot and I am grateful for that!
 
Stay warm peeps:)
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment