Dec 2, 2013

Thanksgiving!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was a little crazy but the spirit of it was great! haha We started the day off with our studies and then we went to the church to prepare our Thanksgiving lunch. We were there three hours early because our ward mission leader wanted evrything to be done. So with 11 missionaries it took us about 20 minutes to set everything up and for the rest of the time we just talked and had a good time.
 
Anywho, the lunch went great and we had P (our investigator) come and she loved it! she has been progressing a lot and hopefully her court case wont affect her decision to be baptised. She is wonderful.
 
After, all the missionaries played volleyball and basketball and that was so much fun! oh goodness thank you for holidays! The other missionaries in our district are pretty cool and we always have a lot of fun!
 
All of November I made an effort with my personal prayers and I said them out loud every night in my bathroom. I just know that Heavenly Father is there listening (because I mean I wouldn't be praying to my bathtub in there haha) But I know that He really cares about what we are doing and what is going on. I mean I have a lot of things going on and I am a mess most of the time, but I know that He cares about what I have to say. I love my Heavenly Father because sometimes He is the only person I can talk to. I love this gospel-the end. haha
 
I would like to give a shout out to my brother Austin who is turning 15 today! I love you little fella:)
 
Sorry that this letter is a mess. I am a mess. haha everything is going to be fine.
 
I love you all and I hope that you have a great week:)
 
Love, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment