Dec 23, 2013

#tistheseason

Hello:)
Everybody! I just want to pour out my heart and tell you how much I love my Heavenly Father. Missions are hard but I have this wonderful oppurtunity to grow every single day and boy at the being of the week did I grow! haha so to tell you a little bit more about my growth I will have to tell you about my downfall! I worry too much and this made my wonderful gift of anxiety come back...ya I don't have time for that as a missionary because I honestly felt trapped. It was really hard and I worried my companion a little because I cried a lot. But thanks to a lot of praying and a priesthood blessing I am doing so much better. I know that my Heavenly Father cares about me even when I am an anxious mess! So I just pray and pray and pray. I am very grateful for prayer :)
My week was great and we taught a lot of lessons. Another thing that I have learned is that I love people. (not everyone because you can't expect me to be perfect) haha some people just tug at my heart and I want to be their best friends for life #BBFL haha but really. We had a lesson with the R family yesterday (her brother died just a couple of weeks ago) and we just chatted with her and shared a spiritual thought. I really just felt so much love for her and her husband. They are genuine people and I hope that we can help them progress in the gospel.
Life is a marathon, not a sprint. In saying that, we must spiritually prepare ourselves for the road ahead. So strengthen those testimonies :) I love you all :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
Love, Alisha

Merry Christmas from Sister Nielsen and Sister Neff!

No comments:

Post a Comment